A global Marine Engineering firm HQs in London. We have experience in designing and procuring all types of ships and rigs including FSO’s, Drillships, LNG Ro-Pax Ferries, LNG Bunker Barges, Polar Research Vessels, Nuclear Waste ships & Jack-ups.
Houlder is an independent provider of all forms of offshore engineering, marine equipment, project management, design and analysis. Working from offices across the UK and in the USA, Houlder supports its clients through each stage of the project lifecycle – from the initial concept through design, engineering, construction, commissioning, installation, start-up, delivery, operation and disposal.
Houlder engineers and managers are experienced in managing the construction, upgrade, conversion and repair of all nature of floating vessels including ice-class ships, MOD vessels, wind farm installation vessels, passenger ferries, LNG fuelled ships, ROROs, FSOs, FPSOs, drillships, Semisubmersibles, Offshore Support Vessels and Jack-Ups. Houlder designs and supplies all forms of marine equipment including mechanical handling, personnel and fuel transfer systems, marine drilling, subsea systems, and bespoke equipment to address clients’ specific requirements.
The employee-owned company provides services to the offshore Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, LNG, Defence and Commercial Marine sectors.
– Houlder is independent; it is wholly owned by its employees and growing
– Houlder provides a blend of services with project and engineering expertise from concept through design, construction, installation, commissioning, maintenance and disposal
– Houlder has a positive Industry presence and is able to engage with and influence regulators
– Houlder has a proven track record of satisfied clients and a high percentage of repeat business
– Houlder engineers are fully conversant with all relevant Industry Standards, International Rules and Regulations as well as Class requirements.