Omega Valves are specialist suppliers of high-quality manual and automated valves and we offer a bespoke, personal service to an extensive client base covering many industry sectors both in the UK and Worldwide.
As part of your procurement process, you may be assessing more than one supplier of valves. Naturally, we hope you choose Omega Valves. To help you arrive at that decision, here are 10 key reasons why so many blue-chip brands, consultants and engineers buy their valves from us:
1. We’re a “safe pair of hands”. With over 100 years of experience between us, we are one of the U.K.’s leading valve supply specialists.
2. Our price strategy is to deliver exceptional value – without exception. We don’t supply cheap inferior valves with parts that will wear out prematurely. We supply superb quality, safe and durable valves with an outstanding technical and consultancy service, backup and spare parts.
3. Because of our experience and considerable buying power our customers benefit from competitively priced valves, each one quality checked and certified to internationally recognised standards.
4. We offer a high-value consultancy service.
5. Our suppliers are handpicked from the very best worldwide manufacturers with quality of the utmost importance, audited by our agents and ISO 9001 accredited.
6. A director will always be responsible for looking after your order. It’s our goal to make your ordering experience easy, smooth and uncomplicated. So you can ask for a quote on the telephone (which we’ll follow up in writing) and you don’t need to quote parts’ numbers. Our aim is to assess your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to quote you promptly.
7. We’ll always provide you with a realistic and achievable delivery time. Some suppliers will offer unrealistic delivery times despite your valves being on a longer lead time simply to get your business. We’ll give you an accurate delivery time and will track your order from initial confirmation through to delivery.
8. We’ve built a reputation for being a fair and ethical business. So we won’t sell directly to your customer and try very hard to avoid this at all cost.